2020/10/21 Special-ied
Recently, I got to know a friend of mine ( not really close, knew him from a best friend of mine 7,8 years ago )
I knew he passed away, the news was spread among friends but I never ask why, maybe just another disease/illness because he was a very quiet person since last time.
Just now I read a post from her sister and I finally ask my friend for the truth behind.
He was suicide.
Is mental illness.
I don't know how should I express this, because regarding mental illness/depression actually should be quite familiar for me as My mum, my sisters or I should say is in our blood.
But we are lucky that we able to find a way or until now we still being alive. ( Or like I told you before, maybe 10 years explode 1 time ) but we still alive now
For me, I found talking or express my thought via chatting with people do reduce my depression but It might be a burden to other people and maybe you.
It's ok for me that you can't accept me in this way as it do bring negative vibe to you yet you already in quite depress most time.
I still remember when we 1st talked about it when we was at Ikea sitting on the sofa, from that moment I knew i need to take you for extra care and successfully I made myself as one of the person you willing to share your mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By any chance you might unable to see this post but in case you read it, I wish to let you know that I hope you can try to find a way to express your depression, stress or thought instead of keeping inside your heart. If you need anyone, please put me in your first list and I sure I will be there to listen you.
This is the promise I made for you.
We often take mental illness as a joke or even tease on how weak these people are.
People never understand / try to stand on the people point of view. Is not every buddy strong in mental, it might be your life pressure, or even is genetic like me.
So please don't feel shame about yourself when you need help or a talk.
I'm here like i always told you so.
Take care.
Comments
Post a Comment